Following on from all our previous correspondence the last item you will need to provide the NHS service is the NHS PGDs. These are still being produced by the area team specifically for this year however last years PGDs are still valid and can be used as they have an expiry date of September 2015.
The area team have agreed a pragmatic approach of using last years PGDs until they issue a new one to supersede it.
The PGDs have now been uploaded to the Northern Pharmacy Website and once they are replaced with this year's PGDs will upload and inform you.
You should now have everything you need to run your Pharmacy Flu Service. All our previous correspondence can be found in the latest info page of the Northern Pharmacy website for you to refer as reference.
However below is a small checklist to help.
1. Training - Should now be complete
2. PharmOutcomes - Log in and fill in the training service to register your training
3. Vaccine - Ensure your vaccine stock is procured.
4. SLA - Ensure you read, understand, sign and send to Linda Bosher
5. PGD - Download the PGD, Read, Understand Sign and Use
6. Marketing - Start Advertising NOW.
- Target, Pregnant Women, Under 65's with Long Term Conditions.
All info is available on the Northern Pharmacy Website. Click here
We would like to wish you all the best and hope you have a successful vaccination campaign and hope that this is reflected in the local uptake rates where we hope pharmacy will make a big difference.Thanks